- Use the standard of booking early (even if your trip is Spring Break), so you can get the flight you desire as well as the airport shuttle that works with your arrival and departure times.
- Utilize an airport shuttle (we know a great one) to help you get to and from your destination instead of renting a car. Resorts usually offer free shuttles around town as well as a free bus service that connects you other to other resorts close by. Uber/Lyft are also available in the area. If you decide to rent a car, please be aware of the Traction Law on Interstate 70 when roads get slick to make sure your rental has the proper tires. Check current road conditions here.
- You do not have to run out and buy winter clothing and gear for the whole family. Not only can you rent skis, boots, poles, and boards, you can also rent clothing in and around most resorts. Save 20% on your ski or board rentals just by riding the Summit Express airport shuttle with Ski Butlers.
- Not a big ski fan? No problem, check out the other options available to you! Here are just a few: tubing, sledding, snowmobiling, ice skating, and even children’s museums.
- Please allow plenty of time to return back to the Denver airport. We recommend at least 4 hours window during the weekdays and 5 hours on weekends. If there is a snow storm involved, we may call you to see if you would like to move up to an earlier shuttle.
You do not want to miss the FREE Kid’s Fall Fest this Sunday, September 24th, 2017 at the Outlets at Silverthorne! This event kicks off at 11am and ends at 4pm, located in the Green Village near Starbucks. Here are just a few of the events for the kids: Tumble Bubble Bowling, Cave of Confusion, Bouncy House, Mini golf and so much more! Bring your kiddos out and enjoy!
Quite simply, follow these 10 commandments of dog hiking and you and your 4 legged companion will be set to hit the mountain trails!
- Clean up after your pet, always. (this means bring clean up bags)
- Bring a leash and follow the leash laws for the trail you are on. Your dog may be the friendliest pooch off leash, however, approaching another dog on a leash could elicit an unfavorable response.
- Carry enough water for your pet (and yourself).
- If you are taking a longer hike, be sure to pack a few treats or a scoop of food for Fido.
- Please make sure your pet does not chase hikers, horses, bikes or other dogs.
- If the trail permits off leash, be sure your pup has mastered the basic commands; sit, stay and heel.
- Be sure to pick a trail that is appropriate for both you and your 4 legged companion.
- It is smart to pack a collar bell and a light for safety measures.
- Do not let your pet chase any wildlife.
- Above all, be a responsible human and enjoy our beautiful Colorado trails. Your animal will be smiling like the one below!
Are you ready for Free concerts, food booths, kids’ activities and beer flowing? Keystone’s 5th Annual Oktoberfest is taking place in the River Run Village on Saturday, September 2nd. You can start your day with the River Run Merchant Tent Sale along with the Das Bier Burner 5K Run and get primed for the festivities later in the day.
The Summit Concert Band kicks off the music at 1pm and Keystone’s local favorite Those Austrian Guys take the stage at 2pm and play throughout the day until 6pm. Bring the family and start off the holiday weekend with Keystone!
Here is another reason why you do not need to rent a car when vacationing to the mountains. Lyft is now serving Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Dillon, Frisco and Silverthorne! Lyft is also providing a discount code to new and existing users (MTNLAUNCH) for $5 off a ride. Uber is also available in these areas. Summit Express will help you get from the Denver Airport to the mountains hassle free and now you can order a ride to get around town for food, fun, and shopping!
There are also FREE options such as Summit Stage and Breck Free Ride to utilize while you are vacationing to get around town once we drop you at your lodge/hotel/home. Grocery, food and even ski gear delivery is available too. The resort areas are easy to walk to restaurants, shops, and lifts. Parking is limited as well and usually not free. Save your money from car rentals and give us a call for transportation to and from the Denver Airport.
We are looking for responsible drivers for summer and fall. This position requires a background check, drug testing and a clean driving record.
Please fill out an application online.