You do not want to miss the FREE Kid’s Fall Fest this Sunday, September 24th, 2017 at the Outlets at Silverthorne! This event kicks off at 11am and ends at 4pm, located in the Green Village near Starbucks. Here are just a few of the events for the kids: Tumble Bubble Bowling, Cave of Confusion, Bouncy House, Mini golf and so much more! Bring your kiddos out and enjoy!
Quite simply, follow these 10 commandments of dog hiking and you and your 4 legged companion will be set to hit the mountain trails!
- Clean up after your pet, always. (this means bring clean up bags)
- Bring a leash and follow the leash laws for the trail you are on. Your dog may be the friendliest pooch off leash, however, approaching another dog on a leash could elicit an unfavorable response.
- Carry enough water for your pet (and yourself).
- If you are taking a longer hike, be sure to pack a few treats or a scoop of food for Fido.
- Please make sure your pet does not chase hikers, horses, bikes or other dogs.
- If the trail permits off leash, be sure your pup has mastered the basic commands; sit, stay and heel.
- Be sure to pick a trail that is appropriate for both you and your 4 legged companion.
- It is smart to pack a collar bell and a light for safety measures.
- Do not let your pet chase any wildlife.
- Above all, be a responsible human and enjoy our beautiful Colorado trails. Your animal will be smiling like the one below!
Come enjoy our Labor Day Tradition where Copper celebrates the best of the American spirit. Incredible free live music, kids’ crafts and an arts festival, makes this THE Labor Day event for the entire family. The 2017 line-up includes: The Spinners, War, Vintage Trouble, JD McPherson, The Long Players, and more!
General admission is free, but there are VIP Tickets on sale that get you premiere and reserved seating, covered main stage performance seating and a commemorative poster. Click HERE for the schedule!
For additional festival information visit www.coppercountryfest.com
While this circus doesn’t come with 3 rings, there is still plenty of fanfare to be had at Cider Circus, August 25 – 26. Come for the Special Reserve Sampling that will showcase 5 cider and cheese pairings on Friday evening. Saturday will be the main event where it’s possible to sample craft ciders and brews while enjoying jugglers, mimes, clowns and acrobats. This is a kid friendly event!
Relax in the beautiful backdrop of Copper Mountain, as stars from Smooth Jazz, Fusion and Mainstream Jazz, delight your senses on August 18th– 20th. Known for its scenic splendor, internationally renowned talent and diverse wine selection, Genuine Jazz & Wine delivers a one of a kind, fan-based experience that attendees talk about throughout the year. All ticketed performances with national acts are held in the beautiful and intimate ballroom…there is never a rain out. In addition to amazing live jazz music, sample some of the country’s best wines. One of our favorite venues at Copper Mountain!
Here is another reason why you do not need to rent a car when vacationing to the mountains. Lyft is now serving Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Dillon, Frisco and Silverthorne! Lyft is also providing a discount code to new and existing users (MTNLAUNCH) for $5 off a ride. Uber is also available in these areas. Summit Express will help you get from the Denver Airport to the mountains hassle free and now you can order a ride to get around town for food, fun, and shopping!
There are also FREE options such as Summit Stage and Breck Free Ride to utilize while you are vacationing to get around town once we drop you at your lodge/hotel/home. Grocery, food and even ski gear delivery is available too. The resort areas are easy to walk to restaurants, shops, and lifts. Parking is limited as well and usually not free. Save your money from car rentals and give us a call for transportation to and from the Denver Airport.