- Use the standard of booking early (even if your trip is Spring Break), so you can get the flight you desire as well as the airport shuttle that works with your arrival and departure times.
- Utilize an airport shuttle (we know a great one) to help you get to and from your destination instead of renting a car. Resorts usually offer free shuttles around town as well as a free bus service that connects you other to other resorts close by. Uber/Lyft are also available in the area. If you decide to rent a car, please be aware of the Traction Law on Interstate 70 when roads get slick to make sure your rental has the proper tires. Check current road conditions here.
- You do not have to run out and buy winter clothing and gear for the whole family. Not only can you rent skis, boots, poles, and boards, you can also rent clothing in and around most resorts. Save 20% on your ski or board rentals just by riding the Summit Express airport shuttle with Ski Butlers.
- Not a big ski fan? No problem, check out the other options available to you! Here are just a few: tubing, sledding, snowmobiling, ice skating, and even children’s museums.
- Please allow plenty of time to return back to the Denver airport. We recommend at least 4 hours window during the weekdays and 5 hours on weekends. If there is a snow storm involved, we may call you to see if you would like to move up to an earlier shuttle.
You do not want to miss the FREE Kid’s Fall Fest this Sunday, September 24th, 2017 at the Outlets at Silverthorne! This event kicks off at 11am and ends at 4pm, located in the Green Village near Starbucks. Here are just a few of the events for the kids: Tumble Bubble Bowling, Cave of Confusion, Bouncy House, Mini golf and so much more! Bring your kiddos out and enjoy!
Quite simply, follow these 10 commandments of dog hiking and you and your 4 legged companion will be set to hit the mountain trails!
- Clean up after your pet, always. (this means bring clean up bags)
- Bring a leash and follow the leash laws for the trail you are on. Your dog may be the friendliest pooch off leash, however, approaching another dog on a leash could elicit an unfavorable response.
- Carry enough water for your pet (and yourself).
- If you are taking a longer hike, be sure to pack a few treats or a scoop of food for Fido.
- Please make sure your pet does not chase hikers, horses, bikes or other dogs.
- If the trail permits off leash, be sure your pup has mastered the basic commands; sit, stay and heel.
- Be sure to pick a trail that is appropriate for both you and your 4 legged companion.
- It is smart to pack a collar bell and a light for safety measures.
- Do not let your pet chase any wildlife.
- Above all, be a responsible human and enjoy our beautiful Colorado trails. Your animal will be smiling like the one below!
Come enjoy our Labor Day Tradition where Copper celebrates the best of the American spirit. Incredible free live music, kids’ crafts and an arts festival, makes this THE Labor Day event for the entire family. The 2017 line-up includes: The Spinners, War, Vintage Trouble, JD McPherson, The Long Players, and more!
General admission is free, but there are VIP Tickets on sale that get you premiere and reserved seating, covered main stage performance seating and a commemorative poster. Click HERE for the schedule!
For additional festival information visit www.coppercountryfest.com
While this circus doesn’t come with 3 rings, there is still plenty of fanfare to be had at Cider Circus, August 25 – 26. Come for the Special Reserve Sampling that will showcase 5 cider and cheese pairings on Friday evening. Saturday will be the main event where it’s possible to sample craft ciders and brews while enjoying jugglers, mimes, clowns and acrobats. This is a kid friendly event!
Relax in the beautiful backdrop of Copper Mountain, as stars from Smooth Jazz, Fusion and Mainstream Jazz, delight your senses on August 18th– 20th. Known for its scenic splendor, internationally renowned talent and diverse wine selection, Genuine Jazz & Wine delivers a one of a kind, fan-based experience that attendees talk about throughout the year. All ticketed performances with national acts are held in the beautiful and intimate ballroom…there is never a rain out. In addition to amazing live jazz music, sample some of the country’s best wines. One of our favorite venues at Copper Mountain!