November 30th to December 9th
WASSAIL noun 1. spiced ale or mulled wine drunk during celebrations for Twelfth Night and Christmas Eve.
What may one do during Wassail Days?…
- Drink a variety of wassail recipes from participating Frisco businesses. Many may be hot spiced cider, sans the ale or wine.
- As you stroll and sip, get the “12 Days of Wassail” card punched and then turn it in for a commemorative mug.
- Meet at the town pavilion for the Christmas Tree lighting celebration.
- Enjoy the Soup Cup Classic at Frisco Adventure Park. Go tubing with friends and family while you’re there!
- See Wassail Days’ events and full schedule here.
If you’re looking for a place to cozy up and bed down for the holidays, give Frisco Lodge a call or visit their website. (Pssst… they are also participating in Wassail Days!)
The vintage decor seems a special fit for the Holiday season- it’s cozy and nostalgic, plush with all the feel good comforts of Grandma’s house.
Where ever you stay make sure to book early! Same goes for your ride back to Denver; shuttle departures sell out this time of year as we have guests heading back home for the holidays, and locals heading out to see family.