No, it’s usually not. Here’s why:
Successful airport transportation should have:
- It’s cheaper to ride our shuttle than fill your gas tank, equip your car with the right winter tires/chains, & pay for parking or a hotel
- Parking is a scarce commodity in Breckenridge & costly! Skip the overnight parking fees for a car that you simply don’t need.
- Curbside pick up at baggage claim – no shuttle to ride to the rental counter to then wait in line to get your car for another 30-60 minutes!
- Don’t stress missing your flight with rental return delays or stopping to refuel
- Reduce I-70 congestion & our carbon footprint!
- Our safety record is exceptional! Our drivers are trained to understand I-70’s many challenges, (ie. snow storms, chain laws, steep grade driving, reacting to dangerous drivers, etc…).
- All our vehicles are equipped with the BEST Nokian Winter Snow Tires & rear dual tires
- A rental car is NOT equipped for mountain driving conditions. Most are not AWD or 4X4, nor do they come with the correct snow tires, chains or even an ice scraper!
- We have 15 pickups every day all winter in the mountains and at the Denver Airport.
- Everyone finds I-70 to be stressful, let us drive. It’s your vacation, you should… relax.
- There’s free transportation everywhere in Summit County!!!
- Click here for more information on how to get around EASY without a car.