Kidtopia Culinary Festival @ Keystone Resort still going till 2/15
So, this all started on Friday 2/8, but I’ll give you the lo-down of what’s still to come:
- Today 2/11 at 4:30-6 p.m. at Expedition Station there will be a Winter Movie Matinee featuring Disney’s Ratatouille. Such an awesome movie; it inspires me to get into the kitchen and throw caution to the wind. It’s a FREE event and there will be popcorn!
- Monday thru Friday enjoy Cookie Time at 4 p.m. at the Activities & Dining Office in Buffalo Lodge. A freshly baked cookie before dinner counts as an appetizer you know.
- Wednesday 2/13 check out Colorado’s Critters Wildlife Education Station from 1:30-2:30 p.m. at Expedition Station. Kids will make their own Dirt & Worms dessert and learn about local animals.
- Thursday 2/14 from 11-1:30 p.m. have Valentine’s Day Lunch with Ripperoo (Keystone’s mascot) at Alpenglow Stube. Call to make reservations # 970-496-4386.
- Friday 2/15 meet up at Ripperoo’s Milkshake Social, 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the Mountain House- 2nd Floor.
Bring the kids out for a fun and educational family bonding opportunity!