Do you still have some energy left for New Years after the crazy holidays? If so . .we have you covered with some great ideas to bring in the New Year.
- On Saturday, December 30, The Frisco funk and blues band The BIG ONION will be playing at A-Basin’s Sixth Alley Bar starting at 2:30 p.m. Enjoy local entertainment after a good day on the slopes.
- Copper Mountain fireworks and torch light parade down the mountain
- Breckenridge fireworks at 9pm
- Eminence Ensemble plays a show at the new Ten Mile Music Theater
- Breck’s Riverwalk New Years Eve Concert
- Gold Pan Saloon in Breckenridge is having a New Years Eve Party. Check out some of the other local bars for deals and specials all night.