Once you’re in Frisco check out the local fun. Try the Tubing Hill at the Frisco Adventure Park. Remember slip and slides? This is like that in an easy chair, but 1200 feet long,with a lift!
Things you need to know before you go:
- Make a reservation – click here for pricing and more info
- The tubing hill is closed for maintenance Tuesdays and Wednesdays through February
- Bring goggles and dress like you would for a day of skiing/boarding
- There’s food and beverages in the day lodge
- Riders must be 36 inches tall
Frisco Adventure Park also offers beginners slopes for skiing and boarding, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and sleigh rides! Remember to stop and take in the phenomenal 360 degree view that this park on a peninsula offers.