IT’S MAGICAL, IT’S INSPIRING…
- tickets are $17-$25
- kids are $12-$16
- buy tickets in advance as standby tickets are not guaranteed
- pets and emotional support animal are not allowed, service animals are welcome
- strollers and wheelchairs may be a rough ride because of the snowy terrain
- there are porta-potties near the entrance
- no outside food or beverage allowed
Try Sabor Mazatlan [970-455-8374] if you have a hankering for good seafood; the prices are right and the drinks are delicioso! It’s at 324 Dillon Ridge Way, next to Dillon Community Church.
Jersey Boys is arguably the best NY style pizza in the mountains. The menu holds an impressive variety of Italian and American fare.
Arapahoe Cafe & Pub is a landmark joint with good BBQ and lovely atmosphere.