Here are the new Denver Airport shuttle times…
From the airport (we call them arrivals)
- Arrivals start at 8 AM
- Pick ups are every hour on the hour till 9 pm, our last shuttle is the 10:30 PM “catch all” shuttle going up the mountain
From Summit County (we call them departures)
- Departures start at 5:30 AM
- That means we pick you up in the hour before the scheduled departure time. (Example: we pick up guests between 4:30 AM – 5:25 AM, then leave the county at 5:30 AM with everyone on board)
- Pick ups are every hour, on the half hour, till 7:30 PM (that’s the last one going down the mountain)
Time it right
- If you have checked bags to claim it’ll take you around 45 minutes from landing time to bags in hand
- If you have ski or snowboard bags it’ll take you 50 minutes to an hour
- Choose the pick up time that gives you time to get your stuff! Our online system gives you a 40 minute window, but that may not cut it if you have bags.
- If you have kids, or are traveling with the elderly, give yourself an hour, at least. The airport will be very busy, you may want to use the restrooms and grab a bite to eat. It’s about a 3 hour ride, depending on traffic and road conditions.
Above: BLUE dots on doors indicates EAST side, door 513 is near the Southwest baggage claim #6 and #7
Above: Step outside from door 513, turn right, walk across 1 lane to ISLAND 1: “Mountain Carriers”