The safety of our guests and drivers has always been a top priority for Summit Express and this year we have instituted additional measures to better serve our guests.
- Reduced Vehicle Capacity – This winter Summit Express will limit shuttles to reduced vehicle capacity in line with the current local regulations.
- Added Driver Partition
- Face Covering – Both drivers and guests will be required to wear face coverings while inside of our vehicles.
- Health Screening – Drivers are health screened before each shift and we are asking our guests to not travel if they have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Enhanced Vehicle Cleaning – Our vehicles are fogged with commercial grade disinfectant and all touch surfaces inside and outside of the van are cleaned after every trip.
- Worry Free Booking – We know that things might change quickly for you this winter and all of our reservations are completely refundable if canceled outside of 24 hours from travel.